All of our creations are manufactured to your specifications. This means that we do not have your item in stock and we have to create it after your order is placed. Our current shipment time is about 7 to 14 days including processing and handling.Shipping Policy
Orders within the United States will be shipped Fed Ex, UPS and USPS with proper insurance and tracking information. Please be aware that all shipments are insured and will require an adult signature for delivery. If you are not able to sign for your shipment please contact the team to make other arrangements.Payment Methods Accepted?
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover,Return Policy?
We greatly appreciate your business, and we want you to be thrilled with your jewelry. If for any reason you are not, please contact us at RosalesCustomerService@gmail.com or 214-669-3423 immediately with your concerns.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The jewelry must be unworn, and accompanied by all warranty cards, the boxes, and the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Customer pays for return shipping unless stated otherwise.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returned item(s) unless stated otherwise.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. .
Custom designed pieces are neither returnable nor refundable.Warranty?
Your purchase comes with a 1-year warranty protecting your jewelry from manufacturing defects. We take a great deal of pride in our creations and will certainly stand behind our work.
Since all fine jewelry is made with malleable precious metals and is certainly not indestructible, we recommend taking special care when exercising, sleeping, swimming or showering in your jewelry. We also recommend avoiding harsh chemicals, lotions, hairsprays and detergents whenever possible to keep your jewelry clean and sparkling at their best.
This warranty does not protect against jewelry that is intentionally damaged, worn irresponsibly, or altered by another jeweler. For example: If you order your ring in a size 6.5, have a local jeweler size your ring to a 4.5, and then begin to have issues with your smaller stones popping out of the setting, we will not be responsible for repairs. We can only guarantee our own work.
Tune-ups: Deep cleanings, tightening and repair work are free of charge during the first year, so please do send us your jewelry so we can make it look perfect and shiny! Call or Email for shipping instructions.
Routine Ring Cleaning: We recommend using a household dish soap such as Dawn or Palmolive in a glass of warm water. Allow your ring to soak for 10 minutes and use a soft bristled tooth brush to gently remove lotion, hairspray, hand soap, etc. from behind and on top of the stones. Rinse and allow your piece to dry.
The industry has changed a lot in the past few years. These days, more people are choosing to spend their money on traveling, a home, or college and retirement savings. We have paid close attention to this shift in the consumer’s perception of value, and this is exactly the reason we began Rosales Jewelers.Our mission to bring our customers several beautiful and affordable jewelry options.